KEYS 2022 applications are now open and will close on December 5th!
Training in interdisciplinary bioscience techniques and science literacy.
Research with a University of Arizona faculty member.
Professional research presentation at the Research Showcase.
• Conduct research in areas spanning the biosciences, biomedicine and data science
• Master basic research techniques
• Develop scientific reading and writing skills
• Communicate challenging scientific concepts to general audiences
• Work with UArizona researchers, trainees and staff
• Develop lasting friendships and professional relationships
• 16 years of age or older on the first day of the program
• Arizona resident
• U.S. citizenship or legal residency
• High school GPA of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 grading scale recommended
• Chemistry and Biology recommended
“Whenever I am asked why I am involved in research, my first response is always KEYS. KEYS provided a hands-on experience in scientific research that I don’t believe I could have received anywhere else. It was the gateway to finding my passion and introduced me to the field I hope to be a part of for the rest of my life.”