KEYS RESEARCH INTERNSHIP
A 7-week opportunity for promising Arizona high school students with a strong interest in the interdisciplinary biosciences, biomedicine, and data science.
Training in interdisciplinary bioscience techniques and science literacy.
Research with a University of Arizona faculty member.
Professional research presentation at the Research Showcase.
- Train in bioscience methodology and techniques
- Build on what you have learned in the classroom with real-world application
- Work with mentors on cutting-edge UArizona research
- Meet new friends and professionals in the field
- 16 years of age or older on the first day of the program (June 5, 2023)
- U.S. citizenship or legal residency and minimum of one year Arizona residency
- Biology and/or Chemistry is recommended
“Whenever I am asked why I am involved in research, my first response is always KEYS. KEYS provided a hands-on experience in scientific research that I don’t believe I could have received anywhere else. It was the gateway to finding my passion and introduced me to the field I hope to be a part of for the rest of my life.”
2012 KEYS Alumni