We will begin reviewing applications on February 5, 2017, and remained opened until filled.
If you are interested in applying to be a RA you will need to complete the online application form. In the form, we will ask for:
- Responses to the following prompts in the RA application (100-word response per prompt):
- What experience do you have as an RA?
- Why do you want to be an RA?
- What is a pertinent skill that will make you a great RA?
- What is a pertinent skill that will make you a great mentor?
- Contact information for two professional recommendations
If you have questions about the application process please contact Kelle Hyland, Outreach Program Coodinator, at 520-626-6192.